Andrew Howe vs. Gregor Gillespie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Howe vs. Gregor Gillespie

This is a match at the Michigan State Open quarters coming up soon... Howe won his first two to get there.

im confused... isnt howe still a senior for hc, ind.?

Comment

Yep, that's exactly why I posted this thread. He is made it into a select bunch with Becker, Gillespie, Paul Young, DII defending champ from Findlay, Tony Guerra, and a guy I don't recall named Grayson that should be pretty good.
      Last edited by halfman; 11-11-2007, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Gillespie beats Howe 11-4
        Paul Young from IU beats Guerra 8-3
        Grayson loses to Pami of Cal Poly 6-2
        Marsh beats Becker forgot the sore, but it was close.
        Last edited by halfman; 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by halfman View Post
          This is a match at the Michigan State Open quarters coming up soon... Howe won his first two to get there.
          It looks like Howe is doing real well in his wrestle backs. No wonder why he is ranked 1 in the country in high school. I wonder if he will test himself at the midlands after his success this weekend.

Comment

Howe beats Young 4-3 to wrestle Becker for third.

2x h/s state champ vs a 2x D1 All-American and he has an excellent chance to win.

Comment

last year at the reed-custer comet classic last year someone told me he is like 135-1. that is nuts. he lost in the semis his freshman year and got 3rd. is he going to do any wrestle at all for his school this year? id love to see him just mow thru the competition at the comet classic again this year.

Comment

He tech-falled his way to last year's h/s title in every match and looked terrible on top, lol. He is pretty much our Benefiel, but without a Blanton to see at the end.

He last lost in h.s. folkstyle to three-timer and current Ohio State starter Reece Humphrey.

Comment

Originally posted by halfman View Post
                  He tech-falled his way to last year's h/s title in every match and looked terrible on top, lol. He is pretty much our Benefiel, but without a Blanton to see at the end.

He last lost in h.s. folkstyle to three-timer and current Ohio State starter Reece Humphrey.
                  Overtime boy right there.
                  If you see things differently, that's cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgeatDawg2 View Post
                    Overtime boy right there.

And a former Cal City Park District wrestler! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X