No fans allowed at NCAAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fans allowed at NCAAs

Hope you didn't pay your scalper too much...
    "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Election year hysteria

Been fearing this. Family and total cancellation next up.

All I wanted was a week and a half.

Comment

How surreal is it going to be for the coaches, athletes, officials, etc to be in that mammoth venue without fans?

I'm sure there will be other irregular provisions for all involved during the administration of the competition

Lauden
      "It's not the six minutes, it's what happens in those six minutes"

Comment

If, by "Election Year hysteria" you mean: another feeble attempt to resort to ANYTHING (see Kavanaugh) in order to hurt/damage/discredit our President, then I heartily agree.

Those perpetrating this have demonstrated they will stop at nothing to achieve their desires. They don't care who they hurt.

Sorry people. It's a cold.

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

If the event happens have a feeling they move it to MN campus for the 3,000 family and friends.Will give each athlete 4 tickets and each staff will get so many for families.

Comment

Originally posted by calotofwrestling View Post
            If the event happens have a feeling they move it to MN campus for the 3,000 family and friends.Will give each athlete 4 tickets and each staff will get so many for families.
            Yeah... we're left to infer that THEIR lives aren't important.

Comment

It’s across all winter sports; wrestling, hockey and both genders’ pumpkin pushing tournaments will be played with only essential staff and limited family attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
                If, by "Election Year hysteria" you mean: another feeble attempt to resort to ANYTHING (see Kavanaugh) in order to hurt/damage/discredit our President, then I heartily agree.

Those perpetrating this have demonstrated they will stop at nothing to achieve their desires. They don't care who they hurt.

The President causes his own problems with his complete lack of coherence and inconsistent message on this virus from day one. He is totally unprepared for this and we are all paying for it.

Comment

This is getting out of hand, obviously the people who are cancelling this stuff never learned the lesson taught in the children's book chicken little

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post

You really are a brainwashed fool.

Turn off Fox and put down your tinfoil hat MAL.

Save the political BS for the non wrestling thread page......
                    Last edited by Crystal Clearly; 03-11-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

The numbers for this cold are minuscule compared to the numbers for multiple other flu outbreaks, including the common flu that killed 18,000 already this year (in America). Nothing other than a bunch of hype would lead anyone to believe this is any worse than a common cold. Highly contagious? A cruise ship had 21 people come down with it. I would say being on a cruise ship is a pretty confined area and if it was soon contagious, many more would have e had it. The facts seems to point to many people get the virus, but have no symptoms. That does not sound so horrible to me. To me this is just part of the woosification of America. Is there a political agenda? Who knows. The fact that people are condemning Trump for how he has handled it makes it seem like they want to make it political. It is a shame that no one knows who to believe.

Comment

wussification.....dude

Comment

As if you needed more proof... our two biggest liberal poosies reading right off the agenda card.

Election year hysteria. THAT’S Perfect.

Sometimes it takes a bit but wrestling has a way of separating the men from their lessers.

Thank you. LOL

Comment

How many US deaths?

19 from the same Senior care facility in Washington State.

7 deaths beyond the initial concentration. All amongst the feeble of health.

Bigger body counts every weekend in Chicago.

Like the Kavanaugh debacle, this is a fine exhibit B in how nothing is beyond reproach when it comes to the agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by lookleft goright View Post
                              The numbers for this cold are minuscule compared to the numbers for multiple other flu outbreaks, including the common flu that killed 18,000 already this year (in America). Nothing other than a bunch of hype would lead anyone to believe this is any worse than a common cold. Highly contagious? A cruise ship had 21 people come down with it. I would say being on a cruise ship is a pretty confined area and if it was soon contagious, many more would have e had it. The facts seems to point to many people get the virus, but have no symptoms. That does not sound so horrible to me. To me this is just part of the woosification of America. Is there a political agenda? Who knows. The fact that people are condemning Trump for how he has handled it makes it seem like they want to make it political. It is a shame that no one knows who to believe.
                              Trump has walked back almost every single comment he has made on this virus. That is nothing but 100% complete incompetence. This virus is 10x worse then the common flu. 10 times worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X