Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• endZONE
    replied
    Congrats to Andy on his win over Patterson. Good luck in the title match tonight v.s. Young. It's an all Plano title.

. Go Hoselton!

Leave a comment:

• Tigerdad2008
    replied
    Originally posted by red&green fan View Post
    Hoselton weighed in this morning. Is it ethical to stay down for 2 minutes then wrestle your next match? i was taught growing up that it is not...I see a Gibson City/PORTA incident if Hoselton wrestles...I feel sorry for Cain because he didn't slam him intentionally, and that could be how his last match of his carreer ends.

Good luck Zach Patterson!
    I dont post very often, however please give it a break I have watched Andy wrestle for most of his career. I dont see him doing what your saying. SO how about being the adult in the situation and just leave it be!

Leave a comment:

• 70GTO
    replied
    Hoselton weighed in this morning. Is it ethical to stay down for 2 minutes then wrestle your next match? i was taught growing up that it is not...I see a Gibson City/PORTA incident if Hoselton wrestles...I feel sorry for Cain because he didn't slam him intentionally, and that could be how his last match of his carreer ends.

I won't comment on the ethical part, but the same thing happened a few years back Between Duetsman (sp) From Bismark & Tony Vandersleet (sp?) of Morrison. Duetsman was DQ'ed and wrestled for 3rd & 4th while Vandersleet went to the finals.

Leave a comment:

• endZONE
    replied

Its obvious why you wanted Cain to win, but obviously with his reaction he knew what he did was wrong. Why can't you see that. Nobody has said it was an intentional move to injure Hoselton, those are your thoughts. Also, Andy continuing was surely not his decision but that of the trainers and staff.

Leave a comment:

• red&green fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• I_THINK
    replied
    I think this is simply a case where R&G was drowning his sorrows about his not getting to wrestle and made the mistake of posting. I hope after he sleeps it off, he will be back on to remove his foot from his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• endZONE
    replied
    Originally posted by UCantSeeMe View Post
    First, I think a lot of you guys need to understand something, Andy Hoselton is not pcc_club_coach. Because some kid's uncle gets on here and makes a fool out of himself, doesn't mean Andy did anything wrong. I am not from Prairie Central but I have seen Andy wrestle for years (all the way back to IKWF) and have never once seen him do anything to deserve the beating he is starting to get on here.

If you want to continue the bashing the pcc coach, that is up to you. Although it would probably be better to let that die as well.
    Great post! Morons like the ones bashing Andy are the reasons I refrain from posting much. Between that and the NW Illinois biased on here makes half the Class A topics fairly lame to me. Looking forward to what today brings. Best of luck to Mr. Hoselton and all wrestlers that are competing today. Branson Cain is a true class act as well. I was very impressed with him and the PB Riverdale staff after the incident last night. They conducted themselves in a manner everyone should.....

The pccclubcoach deal should just be dead too. Andy's uncle is a great asset to wrestling and a very knowledable person about the sport we all love most. Sure, some may be a bit extreme, but the keyboard commandos on here don't do anything to help the matter..

Good luck to all, Its going to be a great night!

Leave a comment:

• pantherparent
    replied
    Originally posted by UCantSeeMe View Post
    First, I think a lot of you guys need to understand something, Andy Hoselton is not pcc_club_coach. Because some kid's uncle gets on here and makes a fool out of himself, doesn't mean Andy did anything wrong. I am not from Prairie Central but I have seen Andy wrestle for years (all the way back to IKWF) and have never once seen him do anything to deserve the beating he is starting to get on here.

If you want to continue the bashing the pcc coach, that is up to you. Although it would probably be better to let that die as well.
    I second that! (and I'm not from PC either)

Leave a comment:

• UCantSeeMe
    replied
    Give the kid a break.

Leave a comment:

• duckunder5
    replied
    My thoughts after dealing with 3 concussions with my sons...If Hoselton was "Out" then he has no business wrestling today...I believe it is 7 days out for sure after getting concussion.That is what the Doctor at Princeton and our Doctor told us this year. Both wrestlers are class acts...

Leave a comment:

• K-town kid
    replied
    oh well then thats a better call then a stalling. much more obvious then and easier to call. i think a stall call should almost never decide a match (unless its like obvious the kid is and has been doing it the whole match). He beat trent earlier this year at porta in, OT or double OT....was a good match then too. Both good wrestlers....k thank you!

Leave a comment:

• wrestling observer
    replied
    Originally posted by K-town kid View Post
    if he doesnt wrestle tomorrow would that mean cain cant wrestle back for third? and who ever he ffts to would then go to the championship and the kid he beat to get to the semis would automatically get to the third/fourth place match? And didnt anyone see the breedlove match? i heard he lost on a stall call....? i was gonna go up and watch tomorrow if he won....
    Fairly sure he lost on a locked hands call while trying to prevent the escape...was a good match...

Leave a comment:

• watch2ndgen
    replied
    Red & Green is really on a roll, tonight, isn't he?...

Leave a comment:

• K-town kid
    replied
    if he doesnt wrestle tomorrow would that mean cain cant wrestle back for third? and who ever he ffts to would then go to the championship and the kid he beat to get to the semis would automatically get to the third/fourth place match? And didnt anyone see the breedlove match? i heard he lost on a stall call....? i was gonna go up and watch tomorrow if he won....

Leave a comment:

• TheRealDeal215
    replied
    I said this under the assumption that he wrestles tomorrow...if he doesn't wrestle then i eat my words.
    This thread officially a joke now. Hoselton was lights out. I watched him sit up, after the medical responders said no more, and raise his hands asking what was going on and what happened. If he is cleared to wrestle and he does then that's fine with me. Maybe you shouldn't show your face on this forum anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X