215-285
    https://share.acrobat.com/adc/docume...1-78ea6a33b558

I hope this works
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    US AIR FORCE

Way to go! thanks!
    "Boys freestyle. Real men Greco."

Comment

S-Mom, your hard work is greatly appreciated.
      Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

very helpful for me... thx much.... tp

Comment

thank you..

Comment

Why weren't the 103 and 130 from Marian Catholic in those brackets? I thought they both took 3rd at Regionals...Did they not make weight?

Comment

Thanks Tammi!

Comment

for marian 103 got sick i heard, he probally could have touphen it out, n i dont know about the 130 kid. Mat Oboyle last year i thaught it was his grades, but idk about this year.

Comment

Originally posted by macwrestle2012 View Post
                  for marian 103 got sick i heard, he probally could have touphen it out, n i dont know about the 130 kid. Mat Oboyle last year i thaught it was his grades, but idk about this year.

Well, just for the record, he could not have toughened it out since his parents made the decision that his health came before his wrestling. He was very sick and nearly ended up in the hospital this is the same kid that had an emergency appendectomy in Iowa where he had wrestled a few matches for the team before being rushed to the hospital.

Unless you heard it from the horses mouth, as i did, then it's probably just that persons uneducated opinon, which they probably should have kept to themselves
                  Last edited by ScoobysMom; 02-17-2009, 07:02 PM.
                  SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
                  US AIR FORCE

Comment

i dint mean to affend you or anything, its just i heard alot about that kid not making weigh, grades, and many other things. whos there back up 103 pounder. was he any good this year. i remember seeing he placed at russ erb, but i really didnt hear much after that.

Comment

Originally posted by macwrestle2012 View Post
                      i dint mean to affend you or anything, its just i heard alot about that kid not making weigh, grades, and many other things. whos there back up 103 pounder. was he any good this year. i remember seeing he placed at russ erb, but i really didnt hear much after that.
                      Well ya did because your screne name would lead one to believe you were a MCHS wrestler and should be ashamed of your self for putting anything negative out here about a fellow team mate. Thier grades are their buisness, not mine or yours.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. As far as the back up 103, he was a fine wrestler, but I'm not too sure he would have have made it out of regionals let alone sectionals. If you have anything further to add send it to my pmail and don't hid behind that screen name. I already think I know who this is and I am bit disappointed
                      SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
                      US AIR FORCE

Comment

Working...
                      X