Why no respect for Watson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no respect for Watson?

All I ever see here is people talking about Munster, Dwyer, and Stenburg.... Personally, I think Watson deserves to always be in the same sentence... He is my pick to face Munster in the finals. And, I think it is going to be a good one!

Originally posted by fanofthemat View Post
    All I ever see here is people talking about Munster, Dwyer, and Stenburg.... Personally, I think Watson deserves to always be in the same sentence... He is my pick to face Munster in the finals. And, I think it is going to be a good one!
    Agree, but Munster will win finals with ease!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mat View Post
      Agree, but Munster will win finals with ease!
      I don't think so... I am going with Watson on this one! Why? Because I have seen the favorites fall too many times... Being the favorite is always tougher than being the underdog.

Comment

I heard the Munster hype when he was a freshman, then I saw the 140lb Munster and thought oh well move up against the big boys and look what could happen, but then I saw him at the Barrington Sectional basically (DISS-MAN-TIL) the competition mainly the undefeated Deerfield young man who was also a physical speciman. Munster is by far the cream of the crop should anyone beat him I just hope I'm there to see it. FYI: In the heat of battle anything can happen. 2 DAYS AWAY.

Comment

Watson is not at the same level

Look at the other wrestler's schedule and you will see they wrestle a much tougher schedule. Watson can only wrestle who is on their schedule. He has no wins over higher ranked wrestlers. Watson had his hands full at Sectional with a 3-2 win over the 12th ranked wrestler (you can't say he dominated). Munster has a tech fall over the same wrestler. Watson gets a chance to show us what he has. I cheer for the underdog all the time and will root for Watson.

Comment

Munster learned a "Big Lesson" last year, and you will see a more dominate 119 LBS Munster this year. He wins his second State Championship!!!

Comment

Munster learned a "Big Lesson" last year, and you will see a more dominate 119 LBS Munster this year. He wins his second State Championship!!!
              Was the Big Lesson staying healthy? I heard he was battling an injury last year.

Comment

shh watson my upset pick to be in the finals

Comment

Originally posted by varsitymatman05 View Post
                  shh watson my upset pick to be in the finals
                  Sorry... I just happen to agree with you!

Comment

Sorry... I just happen to agree with you!
                    wooo boy howdy

Comment

Originally posted by Dondo View Post
                      Was the Big Lesson staying healthy? I heard he was battling an injury last year.
                      The lesson was don't take anyone for granite. He was wrestling fine at state last year until he was upset. In addition, what you did last year doesn't mean much for this year!!!

Comment

The lesson was don't take anyone for granite. He was wrestling fine at state last year until he was upset. In addition, what you did last year doesn't mean much for this year!!!
                        Granite? Like a the stone? Or Granted... haha... sorry, had to get you there.

Comment

The lesson was don't take anyone for granite.

Personally, I try not to take anyone for limestone.

Comment

Originally posted by lemiwinks31 View Post
                            Personally, I try not to take anyone for limestone.
                            well i try not to take anyone of shale

Comment

Danny watson is a great wrestler, but other than Soko (who he beat twice) and Kendall, he hasn't wrestled some of the higher ranked guys at 171. He is definitely a take down artist... as good as anyone in his weight class, but whether or not that will work against some of the bigger, stronger wrestlers at the state tournament is yet to be seen. I, too, predict that he will wrestle for the championship at 171.

Comment

Working...
                              X