Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Bergen beating Blair at who’s #1 duals, does that open the door for Montini to have a shot to finish with the top spot? Thoughts

Absolutely, Izzy dream came true with Bergan win. The table is set but will Montini be eating? Let’s hear it how’s the match ups look

Comment

Originally posted by Tilt0321 View Post
      Absolutely, Izzy dream came true with Bergan win. The table is set but will Montini be eating? Let’s hear it how’s the match ups look

There's no stopping Montini. An abundance of talent and some would argue the best high school coach in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by silent n deadly View Post
        With Bergen beating Blair at who’s #1 duals, does that open the door for Montini to have a shot to finish with the top spot? Thoughts
        Absolutely. This is a HUGE opportunity for Montini to take advantage of!!
        sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

Have at it boys: let's get the bonus points, breakdowns, bump ups/bump downs for the national title 2018

106 No. 5 Nick Kayal vs Vazquez, Nain

113 Enrique Sanchez vs Ragusin, Dylan

120 No. 7 Robert Howard vs Melendez, Joey

126 Dylan Weaver vs Burnoski, Dylan

132 No. 18 Carmen Ferrante vs Woods, Real

138 Sal Mainiero vs Mayora, Fidel

145 Wade Unger vs Stiles, Jake

152 No. 19 Gerard Angelo vs Lewan, Will

160 No. 5 Shane Griffith vs Ortiz, Matt

170 No. 6 Chris Foca vs Geraci, Anthony

182 No. 9 Jacob Cardenas vs Swier, Trevor

195 Sage Mosco vs Christensen, Pete

220 Gabe Mendez vs Baker, Colin

285 John High vs McNicholas, Mike

Be good in all 3 positons

Comment

Originally posted by gulach View Post
            Have at it boys: let's get the bonus points, breakdowns, bump ups/bump downs for the national title 2018

106 No. 5 Nick Kayal vs Vazquez, Nain

113 Enrique Sanchez vs Ragusin, Dylan

120 No. 7 Robert Howard vs Melendez, Joey

126 Dylan Weaver vs Burnoski, Dylan

132 No. 18 Carmen Ferrante vs Woods, Real

138 Sal Mainiero vs Mayora, Fidel

145 Wade Unger vs Stiles, Jake

152 No. 19 Gerard Angelo vs Lewan, Will

160 No. 5 Shane Griffith vs Ortiz, Matt

170 No. 6 Chris Foca vs Geraci, Anthony

182 No. 9 Jacob Cardenas vs Swier, Trevor

195 Sage Mosco vs Christensen, Pete

220 Gabe Mendez vs Baker, Colin

285 John High vs McNicholas, Mike

Be good in all 3 positons
            Bergen will use Josh Mckenzie at 195 and bump Mosco to 220
            Gonna be a great dual Bergen favored in 7 and Montini in 6 with 1 toss up being 126 and thats not favoring melendez

Comment

BC will win 9 matches

Bonuses won't matter

Comment

DANGIT!! I was just coming in here to make the "Izzy Gets His Shot!" post.

Really looking forward to seeing if he can take a national title with the roster he has.

Comment

Originally posted by calotofwrestling View Post
                  Bergen will use Josh Mckenzie at 195 and bump Mosco to 220
                  Gonna be a great dual Bergen favored in 7 and Montini in 6 with 1 toss up being 126 and thats not favoring melendez
                  If at all possible i would try not to use Melendez against Howard..i dont know who or if Montini has a back up at 120 that could keep from giving up 6 or not.If Melendez can bump to 26 and bonus that seems like a safe play rather then risking a possible nothing from Melendez at 20 and a toss up at 26
                  I dont know enough about Bergan other then Howard and Griffith to know if that is a even a option so its all speculation on my end

Montini will be up 9-0 going into 120 match .Izzy will have freshman 106 Vazquez in upset special mode followed with a Ragusin pin.Hopefully they start at 106 and Montini will have it locked up by 195 and 220 and Hwt wont matter

Comment

Originally posted by ratherthrowyathenknowya View Post
                    If at all possible i would try not to use Melendez against Howard..i dont know who or if Montini has a back up at 120 that could keep from giving up 6 or not.If Melendez can bump to 26 and bonus that seems like a safe play rather then risking a possible nothing from Melendez at 20 and a toss up at 26
                    I dont know enough about Bergan other then Howard and Griffith to know if that is a even a option so its all speculation on my end

Montini will be up 9-0 going into 120 match .Izzy will have freshman 106 Vazquez in upset special mode followed with a Ragusin pin.Hopefully they start at 106 and Montini will have it locked up by 195 and 220 and Hwt wont matter
                    I like Vazquez but Kayal is really tough and at 113 Bergen is a solid wrestler.Growing up for 34 years in IL and moving to NJ 8 years ago I am familiar with both teams.Montini to win needs to keep from giving up bonus in the upper weights

Comment

will there be any live stream for this? Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by ratherthrowyathenknowya View Post

I wouldn't think Montini would move up Melendez to 126. They have a solid wrestler there already to give away points at 120.Montini is pretty set in their line up the only wrestler where I can see moving up is Christenson to 220 but that depends on what weight the match starts at.

Comment

Looking at the schedule online. Montini has Wyoming Seminary before Bergen Catholic. So they need to get through that one in good shape as well.

I would like to see the match ups for that meet.

If they can take down both those teams in one day in dual meets, it would be hard not to rank them #1 with what they have been doing this season.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/events/180651629197482/

You can watch it on Flo. However, I am not sure what subscription works. It seems every event has a new charge or plan you need to subscribe to.

Comment

Originally posted by golden eagle 157 View Post
                              https://www.facebook.com/events/180651629197482/

You can watch it on Flo. However, I am not sure what subscription works. It seems every event has a new charge or plan you need to subscribe to.
                              That’s not true on flo

Comment

Working...
                              X