Hinsdale South Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinsdale South Results

John Smith pins Kendall Coleman. Look out for the last Smith boy out of Wheeling at 145

Originally posted by lifetimewrestler View Post
    John Smith pins Kendall Coleman. Look out for the last Smith boy out of Wheeling at 145
    Wow....that's an upset...
    sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

Originally posted by lifetimewrestler View Post
      He has had bad luck with injury in his HS career. He is finally able to show what he is capable of. He is extremely dangerous and always seems to be looking for ways to put you on your back. For me, 145lb is the most exciting weight this year in 3A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
        He has had bad luck with injury in his HS career. He is finally able to show what he is capable of. He is extremely dangerous and always seems to be looking for ways to put you on your back. For me, 145lb is the most exciting weight this year in 3A.
        I agree on 145 being the most exciting weight in 3A with: Coleman of Mt. Carmel and Stiles of Montini both ranked in top 8 in the nation, Fernandes of Lockport, Ryan of New Trier, Hughes of Oswego, Drury of Hinsdale Central, Ramos of Providence, Riemer of Fremd and now add JP Smith of Wheeling.

Comment

Originally posted by mckbln View Post
          Wow....that's an upset...

I think if you asked John Smith he may have a different opinion

https://youtu.be/KFhSKp-RQ20

Comment

Originally posted by 8-Bit Luchador View Post
            I think if you asked John Smith he may have a different opinion

https://youtu.be/KFhSKp-RQ20
            Now that is funny.

Comment

Working...