St.Rita looking for new head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.Rita looking for new head coach

Sadly on the night before regionals. The up & coming power house of the CCL has decided to go a different direction in the coaching staff. In the words of the Honorable Mr. President Trump. ď You are fired!Ē

Sadly SR is not what it used to be, In the old days Teachers & Priest were firm educators. Today is a different time. He is a great loss to SR but I am sure he will bounce back. Best of luck to him. The leadership of the school changed for the worse. I would hope the alumni would take a stand to the new leadership and right the ship before they alienate the alumni base that keeps the $$$ pouring in.

Comment

just the facts

Was there any reason given for the firing??

Comment

Originally posted by Hangingoutintj View Post
        Sadly on the night before regionals. The up & coming power house of the CCL has decided to go a different direction in the coaching staff. In the words of the Honorable Mr. President Trump. ď You are fired!Ē

Woooooo..

Up and coming power house of the CCL..??

Pull Back the reigns a little bit.

Theyíve been up and coming for the last 5 years or so.

Comment

What does this all mean, is this thread real news or something cryptic?

Comment

Originally posted by justamin View Post
            What does this all mean, is this thread real news or something cryptic?
            What does this all mean? If Iíd take a guess. It means Boyd will be hitting the unemployment office first thing Monday morning. Nothing cryptic about that .

Comment

Really...why?

Ok I am out of town. Someone tell me WHY SR needs a new head coach the day of regionals? There has to be a real reason.

I know a former 4x SR Champ That is head coach of an out of state power house. How bad is SR looking for a coach?

Comment

I find this hard to believe to be true and no one has any comments. The initial post leads me to believe the whole staff was fired Friday... so who was the head coach Saturday, the AD?

Comment

Is this real?
                  Seems like something very serious would have had to occur to remove a coach the day before regionals.
                  Needs official corroboration.

Comment

Unfortunately it is true. Good luck to Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotdog25 View Post
                      Unfortunately it is true. Good luck to Rita.
                      True? Ok but why? What happened? Seems serious to do the day before regionals. Boyd is a SR legend....their first state champ and All State in two sports. There has to be a reason.

Comment

I hope there is a very good reason. The people hurt the most are the wrestlers. If there is not a good reason the administration should be ashamed of themselves.

Unless coach Boyd feels the need to share it is also none of our business. I wish him and all the wrestlers the best of luck.

Comment

Well I do agree that if itís a personal matter itís none of my business but if itís a public matter it already is my business, I just havenít heard the full story yet.

Comment

Originally posted by justamin View Post
                            I find this hard to believe to be true and no one has any comments. The initial post leads me to believe the whole staff was fired Friday... so who was the head coach Saturday, the AD?
                            From what I understand his entire staff is volunteers and they all coached Saturday and Boyd was there Saturday

Comment

Crickets...

Comment

Working...
                              X