Comcast Live Iowa State, but NOT Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast Live Iowa State, but NOT Illinois

Why am I watching LIVE Iowa state wrestling tournament on Comcast tv in Illinois while we have our own tournament live right now?

That is ridiculous

Originally posted by Cole's Opionion View Post
    Why am I watching LIVE Iowa state wrestling tournament on Comcast tv in Illinois while we have our own tournament live right now?

That is ridiculous
    Indiana is on too as well as Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Cole's Opionion View Post

That is ridiculous
      Yep, and the Iowa broadcast is first rate as well. For the finals they will have a 4 way split screen, with 3 of them showing each class’ finals and the 4th with the current score of each match.

Comment

Any high school AV Club could do a better job than the crappy NFHS broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by bwm57 View Post
          Any high school AV Club could do a better job than the crappy NFHS broadcast.
          It has been this way for at least the last 5 years. Wrestling is simply a bigger deal sport in Iowa. Not sure if any HS basketball is on in Illinois, I think they have some games of the week through the winter.
          There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
            It has been this way for at least the last 5 years. Wrestling is simply a bigger deal sport in Iowa. Not sure if any HS basketball is on in Illinois, I think they have some games of the week through the winter.
            No doubt Iowa loving their wrestling.

Good luck getting a ticket to the State Tourney.

Illinois we'll show plenty of basketball on T.V. that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
              This is the STATE FINALS, not some basketball game of the week.

Total garbage showing by the IHSA, Comcast, Illinois Wrestling, the state of Illinois and anyone else that I can blame.

Yes, it is this way every year, and every year it burns my @ss.

Comment

sound??

will there at least be sound for the finals?

Comment

Any chance that Comcast feels that the IHSA is asking for too much $$$ for the rights?
                  Or that the IHSA determined there is more $$$ in charging for a live stream?
                  Or that the IHSA feels that reduced ticket sales, and thus less $$$, might be generated if there was a readily available live broadcast?

I hope I'm wrong but could it be as simple as the $$$??

Comment

Originally posted by Artheritis View Post
                    Any chance that Comcast feels that the IHSA is asking for too much $$$ for the rights?
                    Or that the IHSA determined there is more $$$ in charging for a live stream?
                    Or that the IHSA feels that reduced ticket sales, and thus less $$$, might be generated if there was a readily available live broadcast?

I hope I'm wrong but could it be as simple as the $$$??
                    It's ALWAYS about the $$$ !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
                      This is the STATE FINALS, not some basketball game of the week.

Total garbage showing by the IHSA, Comcast, Illinois Wrestling, the state of Illinois and anyone else that I can blame.

Yes, it is this way every year, and every year it burns my @ss.
                      Can you ever make a post without your feminine ICONS!!!

Comment

mat #3 camera

Can someone please move the camera back????? the right side of the matt isn't even in the picture!!! please???

Comment

score board

i guess the announcers have no idea we can't see the score board never mind the whole mat!"He's in red on the score board"!

Comment

Originally posted by Stritchjanitor View Post
                            Are you still upset about your empty bandwagon?

Comment

No Stritch, I won't wear panties for you.

Originally posted by Stritchjanitor View Post
                              Now you stalk me through private messages....... creepy

Comment

Working...
                              X