Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 1A

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2019
I_THINK I_THINK is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Sectional Breakdown

I think the north section showed up as expected, but without the AC hammers, things may have been different. Points below used 16, 12, 9, 7, 5, 3

SECTIONAL - PLACERS - CHAMPS - POINTS
Byron - 32 - 7 - 311
Carterville - 21 - 2 - 177
PORTA - 17 - 3 - 141
Pontiac - 14 - 2 - 99

Team results - placed top 5.
TEAM - POINTS -PLACERS
AC - 60 - 5
Heyworth - 44 - 3
Althoff - 43 - 5
PC - 42 - 4
Oregon - 34 - 4

Last edited by I_THINK; 02-18-2019 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Missed a PORTA champ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2019
HKFAN2 HKFAN2 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13
Thanks for putting this together. Porta had 3 champs though (Neuleib, Spencer, Downs).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-18-2019
I_THINK I_THINK is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
I think I stayed up too late working on the numbers. My master list did show the 3 Porta champs, but I didn't get the info transferred here correctly. Thanks for the catch. I corrected the stats.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-18-2019
Panther_Fan's Avatar
Panther_Fan Panther_Fan is offline
Super JV
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_THINK View Post
I think the north section showed up as expected, but without the AC hammers, things may have been different. Points below used 16, 12, 9, 7, 5, 3

SECTIONAL - PLACERS - CHAMPS - POINTS
Byron - 32 - 7 - 311
Carterville - 21 - 2 - 177
PORTA - 17 - 3 - 141
Pontiac - 14 - 2 - 99

Team results - placed top 5.
TEAM - POINTS -PLACERS
AC - 60 - 5
Heyworth - 44 - 3
Althoff - 43 - 5
PC - 42 - 4
Oregon - 34 - 4
It looks like the South fared well. Hopefully, they’ll throw Coal City and Dixon in the Pontiac/Chicago Hope Sectional next year to balance things out a little better.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-19-2019
Bobby Bottleservice Bobby Bottleservice is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther_Fan View Post
It looks like the South fared well. Hopefully, they’ll throw Coal City and Dixon in the Pontiac/Chicago Hope Sectional next year to balance things out a little better.

Dixon is 30 minutes from Byron, no way they are not in that Sectional next year.


With all the 2A teams coming down and the success factor for a couple teams it will be interesting to see who ends up where and what shifting takes place next year in 1A.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-19-2019
Mencoe Mencoe is offline
5 point takedown
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 829
Success factor... AC will go to 2A (?) and who else may be effected?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-19-2019
Bobby Bottleservice Bobby Bottleservice is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencoe View Post
Success factor... AC will go to 2A (?) and who else may be effected?

If I am interpreting the rules correctly it appears that if Woodstock Marian does not get a trophy this weekend in 2A they will stay in 1A for next year, so they would avoid the success factor.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.