Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 11-27-2011
Varsity

Orange and Blue Results?

Didn't look like Danville was a big tournament so maybe there were alot of guys at Proviso. Do anyone have any results?
Old 11-27-2011
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62kilos View Post
Didn't look like Danville was a big tournament so maybe there were alot of guys at Proviso. Do anyone have any results?
Blue won! and orange.
Old 11-27-2011
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62kilos View Post
JK 62, who won?
Old 11-27-2011
Varsity

Trackwrestling has danville how bout Proviso? old pioneer you start "it" everywhere, ha!
Old 11-27-2011

there were about 200
Old 11-28-2011
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybaz View Post
My son went to the blue & orange tournament to make the team and he took 1st place. Well I get a phone call from the head coach from bolingbrook junior raiders and he tells me that if i send my son to michigan to compeat with the team that he will sit my boy out because he lost to him and he has a problem with me and my son. My son son did nothing wrong to anyone he won that spot. He should start. If that coach cant handle losing and is going to take it out on the kids than he should not be able to coach. The blue & orange need to really look at their coaching staff and fix this problem cause thats not fair to the kids that worded hard to earn that spot and for the rest of the parents and kids that are on the 6th grade and under team do you really want to be on a team with a coach that will treat kids that way.If nothing gets done about this problem then i would like to know if i could get my money back cause i do not feel safe having my boy around a coach like that.
Just a question...how are you going to feel and what do you do if he changes his mind?
Old 11-28-2011
King Select

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybaz View Post
My son went to the blue & orange tournament to make the team and he took 1st place. Well I get a phone call from the head coach from bolingbrook junior raiders and he tells me that if i send my son to michigan to compeat with the team that he will sit my boy out because he lost to him and he has a problem with me and my son. My son son did nothing wrong to anyone he won that spot. He should start. If that coach cant handle losing and is going to take it out on the kids than he should not be able to coach. The blue & orange need to really look at their coaching staff and fix this problem cause thats not fair to the kids that worded hard to earn that spot and for the rest of the parents and kids that are on the 6th grade and under team do you really want to be on a team with a coach that will treat kids that way.If nothing gets done about this problem then i would like to know if i could get my money back cause i do not feel safe having my boy around a coach like that.
I thought your son wasn't going even if he pinned everyone in the 1st? Did you change your mind? I am no part of orange and blue and at this time have no desire to be. With that said, the coach you are talking about coached your son in TN last year. You didn't complain once that I know of (about him) last year.
Old 11-28-2011

and who said that? i did'nt tell you that. where are you hearing that from?
Old 11-28-2011
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Tony, I love both families. Not too long ago you guys were besties with the boys being glued at the hip. Hash it out offline.
Old 11-28-2011

your right.
Sponsored Links