Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 01-29-2020
Olympian

What could possibly go wrong?

If we automatically register voters at the DMV, and give drivers licenses to non-citizens.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...tizens-voting/
Old 01-29-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
If we automatically register voters at the DMV, and give drivers licenses to non-citizens.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...tizens-voting/
Nobody cares, illegal voting is very rare, and of no consequence. Trump may say millions voted illegally against him but that was just one of his many un-proven massive lies. 1 person has gone to jail for illegally voting in the last 10 years, and the sentence was insanely long. You can get less for murder.
Old 01-29-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Nobody cares, illegal voting is very rare, and of no consequence. Trump may say millions voted illegally against him but that was just one of his many un-proven massive lies. 1 person has gone to jail for illegally voting in the last 10 years, and the sentence was insanely long. You can get less for murder.
Funny how some continue to shout 'Democrats want to negate the 2016 election' or Democrats can't stand that Hillary lost' which I find hilarious, because I don't see/hear any of that from Democrats.
HOWEVER, what do you constantly hear from Republicans? 'Illegal voting' or "millions voted illegally", why? Because Trump, and his sheep, can't stand that more people in this country voted for Hillary.

Come to think of it, the last couple times the winner of the popular vote lost the electoral vote it was a Democrat who had more votes cast for them by the people.

No wonder the Republicans don't want to get rid of the Electoral College.
Old 01-30-2020
Olympian

Republicans are the ones obsessed with Hillary. By the way, I just read that a portion of the wall fell down on the Mexican side but donít worry they will push it back up and send us the bill!
Old 01-30-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Republicans are the ones obsessed with Hillary. By the way, I just read that a portion of the wall fell down on the Mexican side but donít worry they will push it back up and send us the bill!
I saw that.

I also saw that it was a new section of the wall, recently erected.
I wonder if it was the contractor, whose owner was a huge Trump donor, that was in charge of that particular section of wall.

How much is he going to charge the federal government to fix it, and the rest of the inferior sections?

Will that also be a no bid job?
Old 01-30-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
I saw that.

I also saw that it was a new section of the wall, recently erected.
I wonder if it was the contractor, whose owner was a huge Trump donor, that was in charge of that particular section of wall.

How much is he going to charge the federal government to fix it, and the rest of the inferior sections?

Will that also be a no bid job?
CC, you read my mind. He has a long history of stiffing contractors which isn't hard to do if you have tons of money and lawyers, but if this is one of his donors they probably pad the hell out of the bill and we pay it. But seriously, Mexico had to prop it back up I am sure he won't pay their contractors.
Old 01-30-2020
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Nobody cares, illegal voting is very rare, and of no consequence.
i think the only reason i still peruse these posts of yours is because i am desperately hoping for some sign that you really don't believe some of the things you write on here. i get the maroons who post for shock value but you actually seem to want us to believe that you believe some of the stuff you write.

did you know that 449 thousand californians received a jury summons last year to which they replied "i am not a citizen and cannot sit on a jury"

want to guess what the number one source for jury summonses is?

did you guess voter registration rolls?

so you supposedly don't see this as a problem and you want us to take you seriously?
Old 01-30-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
i think the only reason i still peruse these posts of yours is because i am desperately hoping for some sign that you really don't believe some of the things you write on here. i get the maroons who post for shock value but you actually seem to want us to believe that you believe some of the stuff you write.

did you know that 449 thousand californians received a jury summons last year to which they replied "i am not a citizen and cannot sit on a jury"

want to guess what the number one source for jury summonses is?

did you guess voter registration rolls?

so you supposedly don't see this as a problem and you want us to take you seriously?
Because people who are citizens wouldn't lie on a jury summons to get out of jury duty?

How do you spell gullible? (Oh, that's how.....)
Old 01-31-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Republicans are the ones obsessed with Hillary. By the way, I just read that a portion of the wall fell down on the Mexican side but don’t worry they will push it back up and send us the bill!
The wall didn't fall down, Oldy! Damn fake news. It simply adopted a more comfortable horizontal position. And by the way, it is still a wall. A very formidable 8-inch wall!

Most importantly, it is now a very dangerous tripping hazard! Trump thinks of everything! MAGA!
Old 01-31-2020
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
Because people who are citizens wouldn't lie on a jury summons to get out of jury duty?

How do you spell gullible? (Oh, that's how.....)
lol. yes 449 thousand liars. defenda of the agenda! lol.
Sponsored Links