Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 02-02-2019

What a dumb thread,leave Montini alone,jealousy is a terrible thing!
Old 02-02-2019
Junior Varsity

When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ref99 View Post
Yes, you can and it has been done.
When has this been done? I would be surprised if you can back this up with facts.
Old 02-02-2019
Official's Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWTilt View Post
When has this been done? I would be surprised if you can back this up with facts.
I was personally involved with one occurance. I have heard from other refs of it happening at regionals that they have worked.

Believe me or not. Iím not interested in calling out anyone publicly over this. I have no stake in whatever happened today. Iím just trying to say that I know for a fact that schools have been kept out of regionals for being late to weigh ins without having communicated to the host school.
Old 02-03-2019
Varsity

I find it interesting (disgusting, really) that those who are (limply) defending Montini are doing it by trying to minimize the infraction, as if it is no big deal, 'leave them alone, you're just jealous' etc. etc.
They obviously have a dog in the fight, friend, family member, whatever......

Simple fact of the matter is, if they didn't contact the host with their issue, they should have been been locked out.

Otherwise it is nothing more than favoritism.

I wouldn't give two squirts that they 'are the best team in Illinois'.... You can take that type of thinking and stick it in your assss......

I dare anyone to defend that.

Point blank and period.

If they have a legitimate reason for being 20 minutes late, fine, I accept that.
If not, pissss on them - and anyone else who would overlook this.
Old 02-03-2019
Varsity

Why would they play by the rules when they have never been enforced? Rules only apply to other or when they work on Montiniís behalf. Your beating a dead bronco here, let it go. Build it and they will come, even from states a thousand miles away.
Old 02-03-2019

Saying a team should be locked out of a weigh in because your dislike for the team seems cowardly. Who knows why they were late and who cares. Before you pass judgement why don’t you find out the facts. You guys crying, are you teaching your sons this the right way to get past the best team in the state?
In order to be the best you need to beat the best. Is it the school you don’t like? The coaches? Or the wrestlers? Chrystal clearly says “piss on them” they’re are kids that probably out work your kids before they wake up for breakfast. You guys beating up on them up are being petty jealous little C**nts. “Word on the street” is 40 reasons is a cry baby that was crying about the amount of tournaments this team did to. Who you getting your inside info from? What are you going to cry about next? Why you so jealous of this teams success? One last thing before I go. There’s another post about how numbers are down across the state and this dumbass wants to eliminate a whole team from the state series because of a technicality. Grow up you little babies. My 6yr old don’t cry as much as you guys.
Old 02-03-2019
Owner/Webmaster

I spoke directly to Izzy. They had transportation issues. One of their assistants was driving the team and the wipers on the bus were not working. They arrived at 7:02 and spoke to a ref beforehand.
Old 02-03-2019
Stay off the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I spoke directly to Izzy. They had transportation issues. One of their assistants was driving the team and the wipers on the bus were not working. They arrived at 7:02 and spoke to a ref beforehand.
Hope all you conspiracy spouting morons crawl back in your hole now
Old 02-03-2019

Thank you admin for clearing this up. I appreciate you taking time to shut these crybabies up. While I’m at it thank you for all the time and effort you put into this website. Illinois is lucky to have your dedication to this great sport. Without your efforts we wouldn’t know that there’s so many crybaby dads out there, among many other positive subjects discussed on your website. . So to all you crybabies get out your credit card and make a donation to this website so you can continue to cry and act little little babies. Good luck to the Montini wrestlers on your journey. And Izzy you keep doing what you do, pissing off all the jealous, petty, whiny little babies with your results.
Old 02-03-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Thank you.

As I said, if they contacted the host (ref), fine.
Obviously there were extenuating circumstances.

My last post was regarding any favoritism that could have gone on if they simply were late, there didn't seem to be.
If there was, it would have been wrong.

Just an observation.....
Sponsored Links