Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > Illinois Matmen News > The Burk Blog

Old 02-18-2010
Owner/Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofurky View Post
I can attest to this first hand. Missing my third straight finals in Champaign this year thanks to "the boss."

Nice coverage. You more than deserve it, Mike, for making this site as great at it is.

I still cannot believe that we have the same number of kids and you're seven or eight years younger than me. Wow.
I actually have 3 kids and a 4th on the way. I think I got you beat.
Old 02-18-2010
Wrestling Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofurky View Post
I can attest to this first hand. Missing my third straight finals in Champaign this year thanks to "the boss."

Nice coverage. You more than deserve it, Mike, for making this site as great at it is.

I still cannot believe that we have the same number of kids and you're seven or eight years younger than me. Wow.
That just means he does not sleep...
Old 02-19-2010
Varsity

We really have to give her credit as if it was not for her I doubt Mike would have the connection to wrestling that he has and she has probably seen more matches than he has. I remember since my days as a Razorback in IKWF seeing her at every tournament and then working a table or keeping the books in high school.

What you guys do is amazing and I am glad someone outside the wrestling community finally noticed. I know when I got to work yesterday morning I had plenty of guys talking about seeing the news footage about the website.