Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 587
Admission - You on board bro?

I have a question for the Trump apologists/defenders/deflectors/supporters: (MAL, Mack etc.....)
Will you admit that the president has, either directly or inadvertently, engaged in illegal, immoral and/or, simply, wrong activity, by any rational persons standards?
Violating his oath of office.

He had repeatedly said, to some extent or another, that he had nothing to do with Russia.
Then has since come out saying that yes he has (even though we ALL knew).
Yet there cannot be any rational argument that he, his campaign, and/or his staff, both past and current, had not had anything to do with them.
But yet still denies, or admits, depending on the day, his involvement with Russia.
The evidence is overwhelming.

- Will you admit (Mack) that he has engaged in treasonous activities?
It has been, at the VERY least, highly suspicious that Trump has, on more than one occasion, given - either knowingly, or through sheer stupidity - classified information to Russians and/or North Koreans and/or Chinese and/or Saudis and/or Ukrainians etc....
He has removed or not allowed a translator and the transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Xi, MBS, and other high level officials, nor has he been debriefed by members of the intelligence community as to the subject and substance of those conversations and the possible influence that those officials tried to bring to bear.

You, being the "patriot" amongst the rest of us... Happy Birthday ! �� (birthday hat emoji)

He has repeatedly, and continues to, violate the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by enriching himself while serving as President.
Worse yet, he is not shy or apologetic about his actions and has continued to lobby for the US government, as well as others, to stay at his properties. Continuously.
The evidence is overwhelming.

- Jimmy Carter had, either under pressure or voluntarily, placed his peanut business into a trust to avoid any questions or the appearance of impropriety or immorality.
PEANUTS!!!

- I find it impossible to believe that Trump could not have done the same, which would have certainly lessened the obvious appearance of impropriety. Then, after his term, he can resume and reap the rewards of his presidency.

Now, with the whistleblower/Ukraine situation, and the refusal of the acting Director of National Intelligence to forward the whistleblowers complaint, even though the Trump appointed Inspector General has ruled that the information that the whistleblower brought forth is both credible AND urgent AND it is required BY LAW to bring it to the Intelligence Committee of Congress.

He is not shy, nor ashamed of his absolute disregard for, or lack of any respect of, the office of president, or morality of character as a human being.

Will you admit it?



Doubtful.




Wait for the deflection from MAL..........

Last edited by Crystal Clearly; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
I have a question for the Trump apologists/defenders/deflectors/supporters: (MAL, Mack etc.....)
Will you admit that the president has, either directly or inadvertently, engaged in illegal, immoral and/or, simply, wrong activity, by any rational persons standards?
Violating his oath of office.

He had repeatedly said, to some extent or another, that he had nothing to do with Russia.
Then has since come out saying that yes he has (even though we ALL knew).
Yet there cannot be any rational argument that he, his campaign, and/or his staff, both past and current, had not had anything to do with them.
But yet still denies, or admits, depending on the day, his involvement with Russia.
The evidence is overwhelming.

- Will you admit (Mack) that he has engaged in treasonous activities?
It has been, at the VERY least, highly suspicious that Trump has, on more than one occasion, given - either knowingly, or through sheer stupidity - classified information to Russians and/or North Koreans and/or Chinese and/or Saudis and/or Ukrainians etc....
He has removed or not allowed a translator and the transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Xi, MBS, and other high level officials, nor has he been debriefed by members of the intelligence community as to the subject and substance of those conversations and the possible influence that those officials tried to bring to bear.

You, being the "patriot" amongst the rest of us... Happy Birthday ! �� (birthday hat emoji)

He has repeatedly, and continues to, violate the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by enriching himself while serving as President.
Worse yet, he is not shy or apologetic about his actions and has continued to lobby for the US government, as well as others, to stay at his properties. Continuously.
The evidence is overwhelming.

- Jimmy Carter had, either under pressure or voluntarily, placed his peanut business into a trust to avoid any questions or the appearance of impropriety or immorality.
PEANUTS!!!

- I find it impossible to believe that Trump could not have done the same, which would have certainly lessened the obvious appearance of impropriety. Then, after his term, he can resume and reap the rewards of his presidency.

Now, with the whistleblower/Ukraine situation, and the refusal of the acting Director of National Intelligence to forward the whistleblowers complaint, even though the Trump appointed Inspector General has ruled that the information that the whistleblower brought forth is both credible AND urgent AND it is required BY LAW to bring it to the Intelligence Committee of Congress.

He is not shy, nor ashamed of his absolute disregard for, or lack of any respect of, the office of president, or morality of character as a human being.

Will you admit it?



Doubtful.




Wait for the deflection from MAL..........
Ya, I am on board...Trump is a jerk, a moral degenerate and anything else that you want to call him. That's why I don't like him.

If you have any evidence that Trump colluded with Russia you should have given it to Bob Muller...he spent 30 or 40 million dollars and couldn't find it...He concluded that there was "NO COLLUSION". Collusion is not a crime anyway.

Do you still believe the Steel Dossier that Hillary bought?

I don't care what the whistle blower has to say, Trump says stupid things all the time that "shock his critics". They are accusing trump of pressuring the Ukrainian President to give him damaging evidence about Biden and his Son.

Here is a video of Biden bragging about pressuring the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son...he gave them a billion tax payer dollars to stop investigating his son.

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Ya, I am on board...Trump is a jerk, a moral degenerate and anything else that you want to call him. That's why I don't like him.

If you have any evidence that Trump colluded with Russia you should have given it to Bob Muller...he spent 30 or 40 million dollars and couldn't find it...He concluded that there was "NO COLLUSION". Collusion is not a crime anyway.

Do you still believe the Steel Dossier that Hillary bought?

I don't care what the whistle blower has to say, Trump says stupid things all the time that "shock his critics". They are accusing trump of pressuring the Ukrainian President to give him damaging evidence about Biden and his Son.

Here is a video of Biden bragging about pressuring the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son...he gave them a billion tax payer dollars to stop investigating his son.

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html
Mueller was not looking for collusion.
Mueller DID NOT say that there was "no collusion".
Mueller did, DID say that there was no evidence to clear Trump of any wrongdoing; “If we had had confidence that” President Donald Trump “clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”.
If you read that, as AG (lapdog) William Barr did, then I suppose you should go back to 6th grade English class.

Trump has engaged in multiple (10) acts of obstruction of justice, each an impeachable offense, which Mueller and his team found during their investigation, along with details of “multiple contacts” between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials - of which I'm sure Trump knew nothing about...


I knew you would try to deflect the conversation to Hillary Clinton in some way - I was going to PM some people and offer odds, but I didn't.


"I don't care what the whistle blower has to say, Trump says stupid things all the time that "shock his critics". They are accusing trump of pressuring the Ukrainian President to give him damaging evidence about Biden and his Son."
- MAL
Yes, we know you don't care, because you are a blind sheep following the rest of the sheep off of a cliff. Which, in and of itself, would be fine, except that you are dragging the rest of the country with you into the abyss.

"They" are accusing Trump of pressuring the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation into Biden and his son, which he has not denied, and in fact has inadvertently admitted, which his followers are trying to walk back.
The problem, for you and your masters, is that the Ukrainians already have and they found nothing to implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in any wrongdoing.

Trump is simply trying to have another investigation launched so he can point to that during his campaign. Which he is, and his cronies are pointing out at every opportunity.

The "pressure" that Joe Biden was trying to bring to bear was against the prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was fired because of his own corruption, not just involving the investigations of corruption - you should do more research before you blindly quote Fox News (or "whichever" blog/podcast/website you get your "news" from).

What the whistleblower is alleging is not just (a) stupid thing(s) that Trump has said, it is illegal, and another impeachable offense.

Trumps actions and words do not happen in a vacuum, they affect the entire country and, therefore, the world.

With your refusal to accept facts you join an alarming number of individuals who allow this type of corruption and illegal activity to continue to tear the very fabric of our country.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
Mueller was not looking for collusion.
Mueller DID NOT say that there was "no collusion".
Mueller did, DID say that there was no evidence to clear Trump of any wrongdoing; “If we had had confidence that” President Donald Trump “clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”.
If you read that, as AG (lapdog) William Barr did, then I suppose you should go back to 6th grade English class.

Trump has engaged in multiple (10) acts of obstruction of justice, each an impeachable offense, which Mueller and his team found during their investigation, along with details of “multiple contacts” between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials - of which I'm sure Trump knew nothing about...


I knew you would try to deflect the conversation to Hillary Clinton in some way - I was going to PM some people and offer odds, but I didn't.


"I don't care what the whistle blower has to say, Trump says stupid things all the time that "shock his critics". They are accusing trump of pressuring the Ukrainian President to give him damaging evidence about Biden and his Son."
- MAL
Yes, we know you don't care, because you are a blind sheep following the rest of the sheep off of a cliff. Which, in and of itself, would be fine, except that you are dragging the rest of the country with you into the abyss.

"They" are accusing Trump of pressuring the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation into Biden and his son, which he has not denied, and in fact has inadvertently admitted, which his followers are trying to walk back.
The problem, for you and your masters, is that the Ukrainians already have and they found nothing to implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in any wrongdoing.

Trump is simply trying to have another investigation launched so he can point to that during his campaign. Which he is, and his cronies are pointing out at every opportunity.

The "pressure" that Joe Biden was trying to bring to bear was against the prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was fired because of his own corruption, not just involving the investigations of corruption - you should do more research before you blindly quote Fox News (or "whichever" blog/podcast/website you get your "news" from).

What the whistleblower is alleging is not just (a) stupid thing(s) that Trump has said, it is illegal, and another impeachable offense.

Trumps actions and words do not happen in a vacuum, they affect the entire country and, therefore, the world.

With your refusal to accept facts you join an alarming number of individuals who allow this type of corruption and illegal activity to continue to tear the very fabric of our country.
Wake up........wake up............WAKE UP.......you were having a bad dream.

I don't care if everything you say about him is 100% true. The reality of the situation is that he is not going to be impeached. Even if the Democrats win the senate in 2020, they will never get two thirds of the senators to vote to convict...everybody in congress knows that. This is a political calculation. Democrats are counting on convincing enough people that he should be impeached to win the election. Trump's job approval ratings just jumped to 53% in the Rasmussen poll. The harder that you hit him, the more popular he gets.

If Muller had the silver bullet, Trump would be gone already. I watched Muller's testimony...you can't trust the news to give the straight story.

If Muller found no crime that Trump committed, then how was justice obstructed?

If Democrats cared about corruption when it is a Democrat involved, then I would care more about Trumps indiscretions...but you guys set the rules, so now you are getting a taste of your own medicine.

I have a hard time giving a full throttle defense of Trump because I really don't like him. This video is just about exactly how most Republicans feel or at least me anyway.


They claim that Bill never knows what they are going to talk about before the interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2o...em-uploademail
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Wake up........wake up............WAKE UP.......you were having a bad dream.

I don't care if everything you say about him is 100% true. The reality of the situation is that he is not going to be impeached. Even if the Democrats win the senate in 2020, they will never get two thirds of the senators to vote to convict...everybody in congress knows that. This is a political calculation. Democrats are counting on convincing enough people that he should be impeached to win the election. Trump's job approval ratings just jumped to 53% in the Rasmussen poll. The harder that you hit him, the more popular he gets.

If Muller had the silver bullet, Trump would be gone already. I watched Muller's testimony...you can't trust the news to give the straight story.

If Muller found no crime that Trump committed, then how was justice obstructed?

If Democrats cared about corruption when it is a Democrat involved, then I would care more about Trumps indiscretions...but you guys set the rules, so now you are getting a taste of your own medicine.

I have a hard time giving a full throttle defense of Trump because I really don't like him. This video is just about exactly how most Republicans feel or at least me anyway.


They claim that Bill never knows what they are going to talk about before the interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2o...em-uploademail
It is completely obvious to me now that your level of morality is right on par with Trump's.
You "don't care if everything you say about him is 100% true" - MAL
It's obvious you just want to defend him regardless of what is said about him, what he says himself or what is obvious to anyone with sense.
"If Democrats cared about corruption when it is a Democrat involved, then I would care more about Trumps indiscretions..." - MAL
You seriously just want to get back at the Democrats, regardless of what Trump is doing to the country, regardless of how many bad, wrong, or illegal things that he has done?

What did the Democrats do to you MAL?
Why do you have such blind hate for a political party?

You do understand that being impeached (by the House) is different than being convicted (by the Senate), right?

I DO believe that he will be impeached.
I do not believe that he will be convicted by the Republican Senate.
If there were a Democratic majority in the Senate, he would have already been impeached and they would be working on a conviction in the Senate, not because of partisanship but because it is what is warranted.
The reason he won't be convicted in the Senate is because of partisanship.

"If Muller found no crime that Trump committed, then how was justice obstructed?" - MAL

A) Obstruction of justice IS a crime, in and of itself.
B) You don't have to commit a previous crime to obstruct justice. Ask any cop if that's true....
Do you honestly believe that Trump would have gone to the lengths he did to obstruct justice, on multiple occasions, if he had not committed any crimes?
If so, you are a perfect example of a brainwashed fool.

You continue to allude to the fact that Mueller did not charge Trump with a crime as the only evidence needed to prove that Trump is innocent, when the ONLY reason that Mueller didn't is because of the DOJ Guidelines:

"A SITTING PRESIDENT’S AMENABILITY TO INDICTMENT AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Were it not for that, Trump would have been indicted immediately.

Not being charged or indicted of a crime does not prove anyone's innocence.
This is the only example where not being indicted doesn't mean that there wasn't enough evidence to indict.

I would like to believe that Trump would be indicted immediately upon leaving office, but I think that they would do like they did with Nixon - not him being pardoned by Ford - but not indict him for the good of the country. The ramifications of indicting a former president would echo for decades.
The only way Trump gets a formal pardon is if he resigned and Pence pardons him. Which could happen.

Here are the details of your Rasmussen poll: "The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove."

Who needs to wake up?

Last edited by Crystal Clearly; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
It is completely obvious to me now that your level of morality is right on par with Trump's.
You "don't care if everything you say about him is 100% true" - MAL
It's obvious you just want to defend him regardless of what is said about him, what he says himself or what is obvious to anyone with sense.
"If Democrats cared about corruption when it is a Democrat involved, then I would care more about Trumps indiscretions..." - MAL
You seriously just want to get back at the Democrats, regardless of what Trump is doing to the country, regardless of how many bad, wrong, or illegal things that he has done?

What did the Democrats do to you MAL?
Why do you have such blind hate for a political party?

You do understand that being impeached (by the House) is different than being convicted (by the Senate), right?

I DO believe that he will be impeached.
I do not believe that he will be convicted by the Republican Senate.
If there were a Democratic majority in the Senate, he would have already been impeached and they would be working on a conviction in the Senate, not because of partisanship but because it is what is warranted.
The reason he won't be convicted in the Senate is because of partisanship.

"If Muller found no crime that Trump committed, then how was justice obstructed?" - MAL

A) Obstruction of justice IS a crime, in and of itself.
B) You don't have to commit a previous crime to obstruct justice. Ask any cop if that's true....
Do you honestly believe that Trump would have gone to the lengths he did to obstruct justice, on multiple occasions, if he had not committed any crimes?
If so, you are a perfect example of a brainwashed fool.

You continue to allude to the fact that Mueller did not charge Trump with a crime as the only evidence needed to prove that Trump is innocent, when the ONLY reason that Mueller didn't is because of the DOJ Guidelines:

"A SITTING PRESIDENT’S AMENABILITY TO INDICTMENT AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Were it not for that, Trump would have been indicted immediately.

Not being charged or indicted of a crime does not prove anyone's innocence.
This is the only example where not being indicted doesn't mean that there wasn't enough evidence to indict.

I would like to believe that Trump would be indicted immediately upon leaving office, but I think that they would do like they did with Nixon - not him being pardoned by Ford - but not indict him for the good of the country. The ramifications of indicting a former president would echo for decades.
The only way Trump gets a formal pardon is if he resigned and Pence pardons him. Which could happen.

Here are the details of your Rasmussen poll: "The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove."

Who needs to wake up?
When Trump locked up the Republican nomination, I was so pissed that I sent all political emails to spam...and I still do to this day...even from people that I like...so I am not up to speed on everything that you are being fed on a daily basis...but I can tell that you need to talk, so here I am. I don't like Trump now any more than I ever have, but I do like about 75% percent of his policies. To put that into perspective I probably only agreed with the Bushes about 10% of the time when I look back on it. Trump is doing things that Republicans and even some Democrats have been promising to do for 50 years or more ...that's why people support him, and that is why people hate him.

It is my belief that the policies that he has implemented are why Democrats are so panicked and desperate to turn his every word into a crime. His pole numbers are trending up. He is gaining support from Union workers, Blacks and Hispanics. That is why they want to damage him with impeachment hearings. The Senate would need 67 votes to convict...there is almost no chance that they would ever get 67 votes even if the Democrats win the senate in 2020...everybody in congress knows that. That is why what they are doing now is just a political calculation/strategy. Impeachment is not a criminal process...its a political process, That means that you don't even need a crime to impeach and convict...you just need the votes in the House and the Senate, but if you impeach a president that enjoys majority support you will loose the next election. I don't think Nancy is dumb enough to call it to a vote unless they can drive Trumps approval numbers down to below 30% percent.

If Muller found clear evidence of a crime that is not subject to interpenetration, Trump would have been impeached and removed from office. That is the hill you are trying to climb. Most if not all of the alleged crimes are based on words...things that he said...they are not based on things that he has done. With his wild speech patterns he leaves a lot open to interpretation. Even what He is accused of is child's play compared to what we know "some democrats" have done with no consequences at all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Trump is doing things that Republicans and even some Democrats have been promising to do for 50 years or more ...that's why people support him, and that is why people hate him.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ometer/browse/

Fox news keeps saying Trump has done nothing criminal. OK. Is the person that does something this needlessly reckless the best person in the country to lead our country? Now, even people who like the tax break he gave, get to listen to our leader complaining about a witch-hunt for 5 more years? Any other republican would have done the same things when controlling both houses without the antics. Who cares if a Billionaire took no salary?

The US has agreed to protect Saudi Arabia, - heel spur deferment president has sent US troops there. That situation will get worse, and this impeachment on top of that - that might make it hard to work hard on these more important issues. Other presidents did not have this self made baggage. Its like he wanted to get caught, he simply loves the attention. Why can't we do better? Repl or Dem aside. Biden wasn't going to cross the finish line anyway, Trump should have known.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ometer/browse/

Fox news keeps saying Trump has done nothing criminal. OK. Is the person that does something this needlessly reckless the best person in the country to lead our country? Now, even people who like the tax break he gave, get to listen to our leader complaining about a witch-hunt for 5 more years? Any other republican would have done the same things when controlling both houses without the antics. Who cares if a Billionaire took no salary?

The US has agreed to protect Saudi Arabia, - heel spur deferment president has sent US troops there. That situation will get worse, and this impeachment on top of that - that might make it hard to work hard on these more important issues. Other presidents did not have this self made baggage. Its like he wanted to get caught, he simply loves the attention. Why can't we do better? Repl or Dem aside. Biden wasn't going to cross the finish line anyway, Trump should have known.
Recent history has shown Us that a choir boy can not do the job.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Recent history has shown Us that a choir boy can not do the job.
Wrong. He could have had flunky do. Just sloppy and un-necessary. He likely wants to lose acting like that. Trump just tweets, golfs, insults people who worked for him, and brags about himself. And he is a weirdo, - this last thing is total un-forced error. Nothing has gotten done since the R's lost the house. That is when good Presidents get it done - Obama didn't either then, but healthcare for Americans is more important than a partial wall for non-Americans. Others have succeeded with split houses. Aren't we just tired of the complaining and hearing his name? I will take another R, this weirdo reflects badly on the US. Last year at the UN he was laughed at. Iran in blowing stuff up in his face, it won't be funny when kids have to go die for Saudi and for Oil, Iran is tougher than Iraq. Good thing Trump hates alternative energy. Back up your computers, the first thing Iran will do is set of an electromagnetic pulse bomb in the US. They have the technology.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.