Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 01-10-2020
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
That means absolutely nothing. And no context. The Aurora IL shooter this past year proved it does not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTdCCqbkFk

You are the worst, and how is your global warming hoax chatter holding up just after a few months? They asked Trump yesterday if he thought global warming was a hoax - he said nothing. 1 Billion animals burned up in Australia so far and still going.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 01-10-2020 at 05:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 01-14-2020
mckbln's Avatar
mckbln mckbln is offline
Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: River Forest, IL
Posts: 10,072
Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
That means absolutely nothing. And no context. The Aurora IL shooter this past year proved it does not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTdCCqbkFk

You are the worst, and how is your global warming hoax chatter holding up just after a few months? They asked Trump yesterday if he thought global warming was a hoax - he said nothing. 1 Billion animals burned up in Australia so far and still going.
Yet the wildfires were started by arsonists, Muslim arsonists in case you were paying attention, and had NOTHING to do with Global Warming/Climate Change. You might also note that ISIS is calling for Muslims to set more fires all across Europe as well.
__________________



"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Last edited by mckbln; 01-14-2020 at 06:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 01-14-2020
mckbln's Avatar
mckbln mckbln is offline
Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: River Forest, IL
Posts: 10,072
Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Reality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JJ3...ndex=111&t=78s

Mack
__________________



"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 01-14-2020
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,733
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
Let me say it is honor hear your crazy conspiracy theories. First because you are into judo, so must be pretty smart. 2nd, I give you and Jessie Ventura free reign for your free speech. You both have done more in service for this country than most. That kind of thinking likely comes with the job.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581936/fullcredits

but that said, most of what you said has been debunked.

"The Australia Bushfires Have Nothing to Do With Climate Change; It Was Arson."

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...d-arson-austr/

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)


snopes sais your wrong - but of course maybe they are wrong, or we are wrong about them being wrong. - There is also big internet scam about being drafted, I am sure Trump claim shin splints again...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/au...tion-id=230259


Bushfires raging across Australia have burned more than 12 million acres—an area approximately the size of the U.S. states of Vermont and New Hampshire combined.

There are always arsonists and fires from lightning, camp fires - every year, but obviously it doesn't burn up a billion animals, with another 1/4 billion will now starve. That is new - guess what that variable is...maybe they should go take advise from a country on the ARCTIC CIRCLE and go rake the forests...

yes, and Jussie Smollet said all the arsonists were where maga hats - good one!

Trumps Changed his mind on climate change - after he said it was a hoax over 100 times. He is joke.

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...mate-timeline/


Last week:

Asked whether he thinks climate change “is a hoax” by a reporter, Trump replied, “No, no. Not at all.”

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/10/210604...te-change-book

Free country: 7 in 10 Americans believe it is real. 2 in do not care enough to give opinion. 1 in 10 think it is a hoax - maybe they are right, but those are bad odds.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 01-14-2020 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 01-14-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Let me say it is honor hear your crazy conspiracy theories. First because you are into judo, so must be pretty smart. 2nd, I give you and Jessie Ventura free reign for your free speech. You both have done more in service for this country than most. That kind of thinking likely comes with the job.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581936/fullcredits

but that said, most of what you said has been debunked.

"The Australia Bushfires Have Nothing to Do With Climate Change; It Was Arson."

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...d-arson-austr/

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)


snopes sais your wrong - but of course maybe they are wrong, or we are wrong about them being wrong. - There is also big internet scam about being drafted, I am sure Trump claim shin splints again...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/au...tion-id=230259


Bushfires raging across Australia have burned more than 12 million acres—an area approximately the size of the U.S. states of Vermont and New Hampshire combined.

There are always arsonists and fires from lightning, camp fires - every year, but obviously it doesn't burn up a billion animals, with another 1/4 billion will now starve. That is new - guess what that variable is...maybe they should go take advise from a country on the ARCTIC CIRCLE and go rake the forests...

yes, and Jussie Smollet said all the arsonists were where maga hats - good one!

Trumps Changed his mind on climate change - after he said it was a hoax over 100 times. He is joke.

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...mate-timeline/


Last week:

Asked whether he thinks climate change “is a hoax” by a reporter, Trump replied, “No, no. Not at all.”

You need a translator to understand Trump. Climate change is not a hoax...man made climate change is a hoax/tax. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time. The problem with all the man made climate studies is that they use too small of a sample size. The earth is 4.5 billion years old...most of the studies only go back about 100 years...that is only about 1/45 millionth of earths history. The climate has been a lot hotter and a lot colder than it is now. If you can explain the ice age and medieval warming you will have my attention...they were not caused by fossil fuels.

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/10/210604...te-change-book

Free country: 7 in 10 Americans believe it is real. 2 in do not care enough to give opinion. 1 in 10 think it is a hoax - maybe they are right, but those are bad odds.
Your fact check article said that 24 arsonist have been arrested. I did not spend much time looking, but a quick search found that at least 2 of the arsonists were Muslim.
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 01-15-2020
mckbln's Avatar
mckbln mckbln is offline
Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: River Forest, IL
Posts: 10,072
Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Snopes and FB are WRONG...or at least telling a half-truth.

https://www.newsweek.com/australia-w...police-1480733

The number was 24 arrested for starting fires.
__________________



"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 01-15-2020
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
Snopes and FB are WRONG...or at least telling a half-truth.

https://www.newsweek.com/australia-w...police-1480733

The number was 24 arrested for starting fires.
There were over 35,126 Arsonist offenses in just United States alone just last year. The point is that 24 fires do not burn down the area 12 million acres in Australia—an area approximately the size of the U.S. states of Vermont and New Hampshire combined. Unless there is something else at play.

And if only 2 of the 24 were Muslim, that means Muslims are less likely to be involved. 2 in 24 is well less than the 24% of the world population.
Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24.1% of the world population. Most Muslims are either of two denominations: Sunni (80–85%, roughly 1.5 billion people) or Shia (15-20%, roughly 240–340 million people).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...tates-by-type/

Your buddy Trump loves saying hoax, but he stopped saying it about climate change. I am anti some climate change fixes, but that is different than complete denial.

When MAL burned his stack of Playboys in the Schiller Woods and didn't wait to put it out he didn't burn down the whole state.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 01-15-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
There were over 35,126 Arsonist offenses in just United States alone just last year. The point is that 24 fires do not burn down the area 12 million acres in Australia—an area approximately the size of the U.S. states of Vermont and New Hampshire combined. Unless there is something else at play.

And if only 2 of the 24 were Muslim, that means Muslims are less likely to be involved. 2 in 24 is well less than the 24% of the world population.
Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24.1% of the world population. Most Muslims are either of two denominations: Sunni (80–85%, roughly 1.5 billion people) or Shia (15-20%, roughly 240–340 million people).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...tates-by-type/

Your buddy Trump loves saying hoax, but he stopped saying it about climate change. I am anti some climate change fixes, but that is different than complete denial.

When MAL burned his stack of Playboys in the Schiller Woods and didn't wait to put it out he didn't burn down the whole state.
Why would I burn my stack of Playboys?
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 01-16-2020
mckbln's Avatar
mckbln mckbln is offline
Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: River Forest, IL
Posts: 10,072
Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Yep...the global alarmists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8JZ...okLg&index=113

Gee, we're all going to die!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
__________________



"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 01-17-2020
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
Yep...the global alarmists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8JZ...okLg&index=113

Gee, we're all going to die!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
... report identifies six audiences with different opinions about global warming: The alarmed (18%), the concerned (33%), the cautious (19%), the disengaged (12%), the doubtful (11%) and the dismissive (7%).

You are in the extreme 7% of dismissive. You complain that everyone else is in the 18% alarmed. Like most things, most people are in the middle: its probably true, why not take moderated easy steps to ease it, not going to spend too much or do anything extreme to address it. Why did your buddy Trump go from "Hoax" to real? On a side note, how do ex-military people feel about shin splint deferment Trump always talking about he knows more about the military matters than military lifers and denigrates every military hero that disagrees with him?

https://www.rff.org/climatesurvey/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public...global_warming
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 01-17-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.