Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 01-19-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler86 View Post
Comparing tournament results, head to head Montini could not score more than 12 points. They have no wins against Seminary head to head this year. They lost 113,126,152 already. Based on Iron man Sem would win 106,132,138,145,160,170, 220 toss up weights,120, 182,285, if kaminski doesnt wrestle. Montini would win 195 as Sem 195 is apparently out.
Montini doesn't match up with Wyoming or Blair. It would be a very long day for the Broncos against either of them. Buchanan who Montini beat in a dual would have a legit chance against both.
Old 01-19-2020
Banned

My favorite part of this saga is nobody is able to not only say this is NOT dual tournament, but they are doing mental gymnastics to say it is a "dual event" (seriously, what is that?). The only people arguing with me are clearly affiliated with Montini and OPRF and they are unable to dispute the rules as written by the IHSA. The IHSA set a precedent by interpreting a dual tournament for all the other schools.

Now I will back off when the IHSA has a press release saying the rules do not apply to Montini and OPRF (as I believe you are LYING when you say some no name official of the IHSA cleared this). The IHSA loses lawsuits all the time (see the most recent Cross Country season) so please quit acting like they are even the utmost authority of their own jurisdiction.

When the IHSA admits that their Mission Statement is a total farce then I will concede that I was wrong and "dual events" are a thing and not a figment of the imaginations of OPRF and Montini apologists.

"IHSA believes each member school is equal and equally important to the association's existence."

https://www.ihsa.org/About-the-IHSA/...tement-Beliefs

When the IHSA can provide a clear distinction from the BTS dual tournament and Abe's Rumble then you will have a case. Please keep in mind I have no dog in the fight other than for honesty and integrity.... which if you look at the IHSA mission statement you would see they agree, so they should be able to explain this to the people and not some Montini guy in a back alley.

"IHSA believes integrity and honesty are non-negotiable."

"IHSA believes equality and fairness must always be safeguarded."
Old 01-19-2020

Montini v Blair

Blair could shut out Montini, with 145, 113 toss up
Old 01-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler86 View Post
Comparing tournament results, head to head Montini could not score more than 12 points. They have no wins against Seminary head to head this year. They lost 113,126,152 already. Based on Iron man Sem would win 106,132,138,145,160,170, 220 toss up weights,120, 182,285, if kaminski doesnt wrestle. Montini would win 195 as Sem 195 is apparently out.
Utterly clueless, fact check your BS before blasting your nonsense here for other dipshits to take as facts.. sem vs. Montini
160- Thompson (by slight margin, possibly OT)
170- Wetting (by 2)
182- Sweir - (this match was a headlock 20sec match that wouldn't happen again)
Sorry you have absolutely no idea about anything wrestling related but even more sorry for the pathetic life of jealousy you wake up to everyday.
Old 01-19-2020
hawkeye 4 life

According to Ihsa rules it’s not a tournament if more than 5 different types of food are served in the hospitality room. So by that defiant it was not a tournament.
Old 01-19-2020
Olympian

Lost in all of this high-brow discussion is a call out to Lake Highland Prep. As announced by the emcee at the event, LHP actually did have their flight cancelled due to weather. The team scrambled and was able to secure a midnight flight into Cincinnati and then rented a bus to drive through the night and make it to the event. Their coach has strong ties to Illinois wrestling and obviously wants to support a good thing like this event when he sees it. Team is tough as nails.

Thanks to Best the Streets for scheduling an event which opened eyes of wrestlers and fans alike. Great tune-up for the weeks to come.

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

ďBeing honest may not get you a lot of friends but itíll always get you the right ones.Ē -- John Lennon
Old 01-19-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suidecradle View Post
Utterly clueless, fact check your BS before blasting your nonsense here for other dipshits to take as facts.. sem vs. Montini
160- Thompson (by slight margin, possibly OT)
170- Wetting (by 2)
182- Sweir - (this match was a headlock 20sec match that wouldn't happen again)
Sorry you have absolutely no idea about anything wrestling related but even more sorry for the pathetic life of jealousy you wake up to everyday.
This is what I have come to expect from people who represent and support Montini.

Anyways, this was a great tournament to get Montini ready to wrestle in the postseason.
Old 01-19-2020
Olympian

i dont believe GN represents, or is for Montini. I believe he is just an...athletic supporter.
Old 01-19-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-I-am View Post
According to Ihsa rules itís not a tournament if more than 5 different types of food are served in the hospitality room. So by that defiant it was not a tournament.
You donít say??? What did they have?
Old 01-19-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-I-am View Post
According to Ihsa rules itís not a tournament if more than 5 different types of food are served in the hospitality room. So by that defiant it was not a tournament.
I've never heard of any type dual meet having a hospitality room. They just wrestle their duals and head out. That pomp and circumstance is usually reserved for tournaments.
Sponsored Links