Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > Freestyle / Greco-Roman

Old 05-08-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmk12175 View Post
GN,

Thanks for the explanation, but your insults and name calling say a lot more about you than they do me.
Did you just sticks and stones me?

Also my response to your picks is no crap, you boob. You picked Izzy kids that either won it or did well, way to utilize that trackwrestling page, Nostradamus. They will obviously go after the champs and then take the best of the "Close, but no cigar" kids before the month is over.

That's enough GrossNoises to end this thread. Next.
Old 05-08-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
Did you just sticks and stones me?
Actually no. Reading comprehension is a skill, GN. Some of us have it, others well, don't. Good night.
Old 05-08-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Actually no. Reading comprehension is a skill, GN. Some of us have it, others well, don't. Good night.
You used a billion commas and forgot to use one after "actually"? You are superfluous and dense. This thread would be just as pointless if you did not contribute.

I hope you have nightmares.
Old 05-08-2019
Junior Varsity

Really? You post some funny stuff. I hope you are just a troll yanking people's.......
Old 05-08-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
You used a billion commas and forgot to use one after "actually"? You are superfluous and dense. This thread would be just as pointless if you did not contribute.

I hope you have nightmares.
And yet you're still here posting and apparently correcting punctuation. Whatever floats your boat I guess. BTW, I sleep quite peacefully. Sorry to dash your hopes.
Old 05-08-2019
Varsity

Quote:
And yet you're still here posting and apparently correcting punctuation. Whatever floats your boat I guess. BTW, I sleep quite peacefully. Sorry to dash your hopes.
I thought you were going to bed already? Imagine being an adult and having to reassure a stranger on the internet that you sleep just fine. I bet you toss and turn on your teddy bears all night.
Old 05-08-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
I bet you toss and turn on your teddy bears all night.
GN,

More trouble with the reading comprehension. Too bad for you. Good night!
Old 05-09-2019
Varsity

Quote:
GN,

More trouble with the reading comprehension. Too bad for you. Good night!
I apologize to anyone I called stupid before you came across my line of fire. If you can't see what's going on here than your comprehension issues are dangerous to those around you, but that's okay for a Walmart door greeter. I'm positive you are not allowed to drive or own sharp objects. Carry on with your underwhelming life. I know you spent all night dreaming of GrossNoises.
Old 05-09-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
I apologize to anyone I called stupid before you came across my line of fire. If you can't see what's going on here than your comprehension issues are dangerous to those around you, but that's okay for a Walmart door greeter. I'm positive you are not allowed to drive or own sharp objects. Carry on with your underwhelming life. I know you spent all night dreaming of GrossNoises.
WOW GN, just WOW, everything you said there is absolutely 100% wrong. You have a great day now.
Old 05-09-2019
Varsity

Quote:
WOW GN, just WOW, everything you said there is absolutely 100% wrong. You have a great day now.
I can just picture your big dumb face with your mouth agape and your palms facing upwards at your side. I bet you look incredulous all day as the people entering Walmart enter without being welcomed. All because you heard some GrossNoises.
Sponsored Links