Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > College

Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcher in the Eye View Post
Did this bother anyone else?
That was a tongue in cheek comment. Since class A is so weak. But thanks for picking up my sarcasm.

To all my friends. I apologize for the rant. If it was your son or daughter that was told they arenít that good. It would probably bother you some too. My son who is 16 asked me on the way home, what a drive too. Obviously the people in 3a donít think Iím very good, do they. When you say 195 class A is weak we all know who you mean.

So I got a bit frustrated and snapped. God bless. Iím out of this conversation. Brandon will do all he knows how to do concerning these boards, and thatís wrestle. I should have stayed off of it but felt the need to clear the air.

Last edited by pcc club coach; 10-14-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcher in the Eye View Post
Did this bother anyone else?
I am hearing that simply as a statement of fact.
Old 10-14-2019

All is good Doug

My question is why donít we ever hear about 3.0 kid. He is always quick to talk about everyone elseís kid. Hum
Old 10-14-2019
Varsity

This is delicious. Can't wait til season. Lots of tear drops already shed.
Old 10-15-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcc club coach View Post
That was a tongue in cheek comment. Since class A is so weak. But thanks for picking up my sarcasm.

To all my friends. I apologize for the rant. If it was your son or daughter that was told they arenít that good. It would probably bother you some too. My son who is 16 asked me on the way home, what a drive too. Obviously the people in 3a donít think Iím very good, do they. When you say 195 class A is weak we all know who you mean.

So I got a bit frustrated and snapped. God bless. Iím out of this conversation. Brandon will do all he knows how to do concerning these boards, and thatís wrestle. I should have stayed off of it but felt the need to clear the air.
Well, I hope you come back to comment. Tell Brandon that I'm a fan! I always wish the best for ILLINOIS kids, whether or not they wear the ILLINI singlet.

By the way, one of my favorite wrestlers of all time (besides myself) is a guy who won one Class A State Championship in ILLINOIS. He was quite a big fellow as well. Had a poster of him up in my boy's room. Cheers!

Old 10-15-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by promartinez View Post
ďGrossnoisesĒ is about to be on his way out of here and Booted...
GROSS is the biggest CLOWN on this site. He won't get booted because he is connected to the Twisters.
Old 10-15-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR-HUG View Post
Personally, I take Hoselton all day as his national presence is obvious. The current trend at UofI is all Poeta trained kids. Weíll see how that plays out for them. Just remember, no one is Poeta trained the past 3 years or so.
The Old Boys Network. Is that Poeta? Maybe he should try recruiting some Izzy Syle?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Olympian

We have an unbelievable class as true freshmen this year. Many people are saying it's a monster class. But then, you've also got next year's class already taking on a monster quality with Fabian Lopez, Danny Pucino, E'lan Heard and Cody Goodman, and who else am I missing? Pick up your brother here.

GO ILLINI!!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
We have an unbelievable class as true freshmen this year. Many people are saying it's a monster class. But then, you've also got next year's class already taking on a monster quality with Fabian Lopez, Danny Pucino, E'lan Heard and Cody Goodman, and who else am I missing? Pick up your brother here.

GO ILLINI!!!
Luke Odom and Chase Waggoner
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by calotofwrestling View Post
Luke Odom and Chase Waggoner
Wow. I suck. Thanks for the assist!

GO ILLINI!!!
Sponsored Links