Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
OOOH McBin is watching Blaze News in his bunker. This dude needs to read the 500 other pages instead of tying all his logic in a knot to make a point debunked by the rest of the materials.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
You sound kinda deflated.

Trump has been tougher on Russia than any President since Reagan. there has not been one pro Russia policy from his office. He is absolutely destroying Russia with sanctions and America first policy, and he is doing it with a smile on his face. All you see is the smile on his face while he is aiming a javelin missile at Putin's back side. You can't name one pro Russia policy.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...ons-on-russia/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/29...-rapprochment/

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...-russia-policy

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/sk...s-puppet-48982
LOL by lifting sanctions. Trying to break up NATO. Getting them back into the G8. Continuously denying their role in meddling with out election. Denying money to Ukraine. Taking their word over our own intelligence agencies. Please don't be a moron.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Spin spin spin Lindsey. Trump must have some amazing photos of you and your boyfriends.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Entered into evidence: The Steele Dossier

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

This is the first time that I have read the entire document. I can't believe people are dumb enough to believe it. It is kind of terrifying that a foreign agent can fabricate such a salacious and unverified document and half the country will believe it.
LOL except for all the parts that have been proven true. You think Trump is above the rest of the accusations? The ***** grabber? The loser who brags about seeing naked teen girls in the Ms Teen Pageant that he owned? How much money would you lay down in Vegas against that scumbag being guilty of these accusations?
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
From your cnbc article: The evidence in the report “shows a repeated effort to mislead the FISA Court long after the FBI was aware the ‘Dossier’ was false, phony and could not be used justify spying on the Trump Campaign,” Grisham said.

That entire article only quotes the dossier twice(posted below)

There is nothing in it that has been proven to be true.

Nobody has proven that Russia was the source for Wikileakes, but we do know that Podesta fell for a phishing scam.

Indictments on Russian troll farms in itself proves nothing, one of those Troll farms wanted to answer the indictment, but Muller would not acknowledge them.

Nobody has proven that the DNC server was actually hacked...it may have been, but the DNC would not allow the FBI to look at the server, instead they used a company called Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is co owned by a Russian/Ukrainian.

Manafort was convicted for the same thing that Podesta was doing in Ukraine, and it had nothing to do with Trump.

Cohen is a lawyer, its their job to lie so their client doesn't have to.

Flynn and Papadopoulos were set up by the FBI. It is a crime to lie to the FBI...one misstatement and they got you.

The Trump tower meeting was set up by Glenn Simpson Fusion GPS. He met with the Russian Lawyer before and after the trump tower meeting.

Carter Page was working for the US government in Russia.

The dossier reports:

Over the period March-September 2016 a company called [redacted] and its affiliates had been using botnets and porn traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs, steal data and conduct “altering operations” against the Democratic Party leadership. Entities linked to one [redacted] were involved and he and another hacking expert, both recruited under duress by the FSB, [redacted] were significant players in this operation.

Additionally, it reports:

the Russian regime had been behind the recent leak of embarrassing email messages, emanating from the Democratic National Committee (DNC), to the Wikileaks platform. The reason for using Wikileaks was "plausible deniability" and the operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team.
I guess you have to be in state of complete delusion and denial to be a Trump supporter. Doesn't all this spinning make you want to throw up all the time?
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 12-11-2019
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Yes, Steele said that he could not verify anything in it when he was under oath. Read the IG report findings that I posted, most of it is about the FBI using the unverified dossier.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-trump-dossier

Papadopolous is still looking into his options. I think it is likely that he plead guilty because the federal government has unlimited resources and a very high conviction rate. There is some evidence to suggest that the FBI fed him the information that he passed on to the Australian Ambassador.
No he didn't say that he couldn't verify ANYTHING in it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/polit...ier/index.html


Just some of it. Remember Trump said he had nothing to do with Russia. Except for you know making a a billion dollar real estate deal. Such a fricking liar. Little to no contact. His whole team was all about Russia but you know. Nothing to see here.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 12-11-2019
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
LOL by lifting sanctions. Trying to break up NATO. Getting them back into the G8. Continuously denying their role in meddling with out election. Denying money to Ukraine. Taking their word over our own intelligence agencies. Please don't be a moron.
Too late, that ship has sailed (into Murmansk)
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 12-11-2019
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
No he didn't say that he couldn't verify ANYTHING in it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/polit...ier/index.html


Just some of it. Remember Trump said he had nothing to do with Russia. Except for you know making a a billion dollar real estate deal. Such a fricking liar. Little to no contact. His whole team was all about Russia but you know. Nothing to see here.
I couldn't find your point in your link. But here is what he said.

I tried to book a vacation at Trump's hotel in Moscow, but I couldn't find it on Expedia. can you post a link so I can book it?

Steele also described his interactions with Sen. John McCain's aide, David Kramer, whose own deposition showed that he provided BuzzFeed with a copy of the dossier and had spoken with more than a dozen journalists about it.

“I provided copies of the December memo to Fusion GPS for onward passage to David Kramer at the request of Sen. John McCain," Steele said. "Sen. McCain nominated him as the intermediary. I did not choose him as the intermediary.”

When asked if he told Kramer that he couldn't "vouch for everything that was produced in the memos," Steele replied, "Yes, with an emphasis on 'everything.'"
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 12-11-2019
oldpioneer oldpioneer is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,103
MAL, I have to had it to you!!! I have never seen anyone hold on to a bone longer! I really believe you would defend Trump if he shot someone on 5th Avenue!. oops, sorry, i have no idea how I could ever come up with a thought like that; I think if we sent the President this thread, he would fly you out to the rally of your choice and seat you right behind him!!!! Seriously bro, you are tough!!
__________________
Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 12-11-2019
mooseknuckle's Avatar
mooseknuckle mooseknuckle is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 73
This has nothing to do with defending Trump.

Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee told NPR: "I don't think there's any question that the uncontested facts show this president solicited a bribe."

So "no question" and "uncontested facts".

So why wasn't he charged with bribery? Because there are tons of questions and all of what he terms facts have been contested where he allowed contesting of them.

That makes him an exaggerator at least and a liar for sure.

No place for that in his role. For you to support that kind of government shows you to be bratty and spiteful and not really interested in proper government.

This has all been a sham. At this point, no one is defending Trump, they're defending America. I remember a time when liberals actually stood up for causes like this.

Go plug back into your idiot box and have someone figure out what your opinion on this should be.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.